Within the ALLILON network
Support the ALLILON network
1. Become a volunteer at ALLILON by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- You can join the ALLILON Communication Team to support our social networks and our member & mentor networks.
- You can become an ALLILON Local Coordinator to support our partnerships and events, as well as our networks of members and mentors in your area of responsibility (country, city, university).
- You can also undertake a specific ALLILON project.
2. Become a columnist or guest editor in our magazine or a speaker at one of our events by completing your profile on our website.
3. Become an honorary member of ALLILON for 18 months by making a minimum donation of €30. The honorary members:
- are specifically mentioned in their profile on our website and appear on the “About” page
- have priority to participate in our activities and public events
- can receive a copy of the minutes of the General Assembly, as well as request to attend and/or speak at the General Assembly
- have the right to apply to become members of the Advisory Committee (AC) of ALLILON, as long as they remain honorary members. The Advisory Committee meets once a month with the President of ALLILON and other members of the Board, and they discuss the strategic development of our actions.
4. Become a regular Member: after approval by the Board of Directors, with an annual subscription of €90 per year, you can become a regular member of ALLILON. This gives you the right to vote and be eligible. Regular members have the right to vote at the General Assembly.
5. Register your company, or your organization, or register as a freelancer in ALLILON. . See all the details here.